Letter from Randi:
So here’s the deal – Every day we have a head count at 4:45am and 4:45pm. We have to sit at the tables until 5:00 when the shift changes. For the past week I have been praying the entire time I sit there. And I thought it would be cool and powerful if more prayers were beings said at the same time.
- I pray for all of the ladies in here. That God gives us peace and patience while we are here so that we can get along and be less stressed.
- I pray for all of our families – that He protects them and keeps them in good health while we are away.
- I thank God for this jail…for bringing me to this jail…and for saving my life by removing me from my old ways of living.
- I thank Him for being here with me and for living in and through me.
- I thank Him for His Word so that we have something great to live by and look forward to.
- I lift up all of our addictions to Him so that He might remove our desires for them – and instead turn our desires toward Him.
- I also lift up my case, my lawyer, my judge and my prosecutor. I ask Him to give them compassion towards me and to touch their hearts so that they might see me the way God sees me – not the way man sees me.
- I ask that He lets me go home for a short time to be with my family and I also ask that they do not add any additional charges to what I am already facing.
So, please lift up this special prayer with me whenever you can!
“Yes, and I will continue to rejoice for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance. I will eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether it by life or by death.”