This website is currently a place where my sister, Randi Spearman, can tell her story. Randi has been incarcerated in federal prison since July 2008. She was sentenced to 7 years in prison for distribution of methamphetamine.
Here are a few posts that might help you get caught up on Randi’s story.
1. August 2008 Introduction to what we are doing here
2. September 2009 No Looking Back – a post from Randi
3. October 2008 My Big Ole Tough Life – update from Randi
4. February 2009 Posts from other prisoners – Randi reaches out and helps other women tell their stories
5. Randi’s Mission Statement in March 2010
6. A day in Jail May 2010
7. Randi’s Sentencing July 2010
7. August 2010 Randi is in transit from Baton Rouge, LA to Ft. Worth, TX
9. Randi at FMC Carswell in Ft. Worth
10. Second Christmas in Prison
11. March 2011 Randi is moved to Greenville Federal Prison
12. June 2011 Randi makes a visit to Baton Rouge (and stays much longer than she would have preferred)
13. August 2011 Randi is back at Greenville (CURRENT CONTACT INFORMATION)